Who doesn’t like a good profit? Who doesn’t like a betting guide? If you are into matched betting, then this blog is for you. Now, let’s get to the point.
So, What is Matched Betting?
Matched betting is a betting strategy that allows you to benefit from bookmakers’
Free bet bonuses, Offers, Incentives
People use it in betting exchange to make a low-risk profit.
We explain how it works and how to make a matched bet. Just stay tuned!
Well, It is a technique that mathematically generates a profit from a free bet. These bets are promotions offered by betting companies. Almost all bookmakers advertise these offers to entice new customers to place bets with them.
Bet Rs 1000 with us, and you will get a Rs 1000 free bet
All you need is a bookmaker account, some odds, and an OddsMonkey Free Trial.
Now, We will show you, How matched bet works?
It’s very simple, Just follow these steps:
- Find a free bet offer (e.g. a sign-up bonus)
- Fulfil the criteria to take the free bet (e.g. place another bet first)
- Take the free bet with the bookie (e.g. England to win)
- Find the opposite bet on a betting exchange (e.g. England not to win)
- Place the opposite bet on the exchange
- Wait for the event to be over
- Win money no matter the result (either with the bookie or the exchange)
It is considered by those who find a loophole in the system.
Now, What is a Back bet?
The back bet is the most traditional type of bet; you’re saying, “I think this will win.”
If the selection on which you bet wins, you will win your bet as well as the profit.
If you choose a horse in the Grand National, you are betting on that horse to win.
Then, What is a Lay Bet?
The lay bet became popular with the rise of online betting exchanges like Betfair. This is the inverse of a back bet, in which you are now saying, “I don’t think this will win.”
You win your lay bet if the team you bet on does not win the game. And, yes, if the result is a draw, your lay bet wins as well (because they did not win the match).
What is a lay commission?
When you lay bets, you must pay a small percentage of your winnings as commission. It is how betting exchanges make money. As opposed to traditional bookmakers, who make money by providing you with unfair odds.
Even after commission, exchanges almost always return a higher profit on your bets.
There must be many questions. Let us address those now:
How much can you earn in Matched Bet?
It depends on the amount of time you put in.
Signup offers are extremely profitable, and then you move on to reload offers. These are promotions that bookmakers use to keep customers.
You can follow the Rs 300 and Rs 1000 per day threads on our forum. These are updated daily.
But, How long does it take?
One of the good things about matched betting is that you can do it in your own time. The more time you put in, the more offers you can do and the more money you will make.
On average, for the Rs 300 a month thread. For example, our members spend about 5hr / week matched betting. That works out at Rs 15 per hour.
Do I need to know about sports or betting?
No. Not everything at least.
To do matched betting, you don’t need any prior knowledge of sports or betting. We have step-by-step video instructions for all of the offers that you can use to make money. Because the outcome of the event is unimportant, no prior knowledge of sports is required.
The common question is, Is Matched Betting Legal?
Yes, it is sort of legal. Anyone having a betting account can do Matched bet. It does have an age restriction. It is tax-free in UK and Ireland.
Matched betting is still relatively new, which is one of the reasons for not prefering. It is a relatively safer betting method.
How to use the matched betting calculator?
Oh, it is simple to use. You need to follow the steps:
- It is simple to use the matched betting calculator. Simply follow the steps below:
- Select the type of matched bet (qualifying, free bet stake not returned/stake returned).
- Enter your stake, odds, and commission (if you’re backing with an exchange) for your first back/lay bet.
- Enter the exchange’s lay odds and the commission they charge.
- If you want, you can use the slider to underlay or overlay the bet.
Depending on the specified minimum and maximum stakes, this will then display:
- Your required lay stake
- Amount of liability required
- Amount the bookmaker bet would win
- The amount the exchange lay would win.
Now, let us know, How to place a matched bet?
Here’s a quick overview of how to place a matched bet:
Open a betting account (Crickex, ICCwin, etc).
Create an account with a betting exchange.
To find a sporting event to bet on, use the matched bet calculator.
Make a back and a lay bet. You will use your own money at this point.
Remember, the goal is to qualify for the free bet from the bookmaker.
The next step will result in your profit.
Repeat the previous step once you’ve unlocked the bookmaker’s free bet offer. But this time, instead of using your own money, use the free bet.
You must be asking, Is there any risk involved?
Anyone can learn to do matched betting, and there is no risk because you are covering yourself by betting for and against the same event.
The danger comes when mistakes are made. As a result, you must double-check everything and strictly adhere to the instructions. Free bets do not always come through immediately, so be patient and always follow the terms of the promotion.
We hope you understood the procedure and followed the steps correctly. You can continue matched betting at other online bookmakers that offer free bets. It can assist you in earning extra money.
Atlast, What do you need to start Matched Betting?
Get detailed written guides and video tutorials that will walk you through some genuine bookmaker offers. It means you can begin earning money right away.
Aside from that, you’ll need:
- A smartphone or laptop, as well as a stable internet connection
- A wallet or online bank account. It is entirely up to you whether or not you use your primary bank account to transfer funds into and out of your betting accounts.
- Having a separate bank account or e-wallet for matched betting can be beneficial.
- An email address dedicated solely to matched betting. Sync it to your smartphone so you don’t miss out on any deals.
- Some initial funding. You can supplement this with profits earned as you complete more offers.
- An official photo ID, such as a passport or driver’s licence. A utility bill with your name and address, as well as a bank statement with your name and address, are also required.
Not all bookies request these, but some do so have them prepared and ready to send if requested.